2 YEAR FUNDED PLACES AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2019
Does your child qualify to receive free childcare for two year olds? You must be in receipt of one of the following benefits to meet one of the criteria below.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit and net earned income equivalent to and not exceeding £15,400
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credits or Working Tax Credit and have an annual income no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on which is paid for four weeks after no longer qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Check if your child is eligible by visiting RBC website at www.reading.gov.uk/earlyyearsfunding and complete the online application. All applications for 2 year Old Funding have to be made via the Early Years Portal or telephone Early 0118 937 3777.
You can place your child on our waiting list from birth by either completing our registration form below or you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can telephone admin on : 0118 937 5425 who can take your details over the phone. Before your child is 2 years old, we will contact you to confirm whether you are still interested in a place at Blagdon Nursery School and ask you to attend our Registration Day, Showaround, etc.